We are a specialist capital raising and distribution business.
We partner with the rising stars of fund management. Our interests are always aligned with our clients and investor network.
Fundstream is a private company, wholly owned by the directors and staff. The team is composed of people with a wealth of experience in Fund management, wealth management and capital raising. FundStream provides independent investment solutions to professional advisors to suit their clients portfolio preferences. Our investor network of professional investors include: pension funds, family offices, fund of funds and wealth managers in Europe, Asia and South Africa.
What we do:
What we don’t do:
Our primary focus is to identify the highest quality investment funds from innovative investment managers
We partner with a small handful of asset managers and act as distribution partners
We are remunerated by the asset managers on a success only basis
We work in both the public and private markets
We work with both conventional ‘long only’ as well as alternative funds
What we don’t do:
We do not manage any money ourselves – we are distributors / Third Party Fund Marketers
We do not run a fund of funds or a fund of hedge funds
We are not a wealth manager
We do not buy individual securities
We do not market funds to private individuals
Our Core Strength
Qualitative screening of managers. We analyse each firm based on multiple variables which include:
Quality of Asset Manager
Quality of Knowledge
Our goal is to have in depth product knowledge of the investment products we represent and be able to articulate the investment processes as well as our managers.
Strong understanding of the marketplace
Our management team has conducted business with a vast number of European, Middle Eastern and Asian institutional investors and wealth consulting firms during their careers.
Investment managers we represent
We believe owner – operated businesses with depth of research, a well defined investment process, mindful of capacity or scale and a disciplined operational framework are best positioned to succeed for investors over the long term.
Qualitative screening process of managers, includes:
- Top down analysis: Is it a strategy we believe will do well going forward given the current economic environment?
- Quality of firm: A review of the organizational infrastructure and the commitment to support growth.
- Quality of investment team: Pedigree, industry knowledge, experience, reputations, and the continuity of key investment staff.
- Correlations to a major market index given their investment strategy.
- Performance characterized by quantifiable alpha and its repetitiveness.
Some of the factors we typically focus on include:
- Assets under management of at least $50 million in strategy.
- Performance that ranks near the top of their strategy.
- Low historical performance drawdowns compared to their peer group.
- Defined edged – being able to sustain superior returns vs. peers.
FundStream provides independent investment solutions to professional advisors to suit their clients portfolio preferences. Our investor network of professional investors include: pension funds, family offices, fund of funds and wealth managers in Europe, Asia and South Africa.
160 City Road
London EC1V 2NX
+34 95 11 221 96
+34 95 11 221 97